Even the most amazing leaders can struggle to:
• Quiet the inner critics that ask “who are you to do this work?”
• Find time to do deep, personal reflection about their leadership, work, and direction
• Find balance, joy, and sustainability between work and home life
• Steer the ship while also determining the course, which can lead to self-doubt and exhaustion
• Navigate additional demands, burdens, and archetypes placed on them at work – especially for leaders of color
• Recognize and unpack lenses of privilege, power, and identity development in their work – especially for white leaders
• Find balance between transformative leadership skills and concrete management skills
• Play the biggest game they’re truly capable of because of: inner doubts, a lack of deeply rigorous professional development available, or a lack of access to a coach who can hold you to the highest possible bar and demand that you go beyond it.
Working with Mean Well. Speak Well. Do Well., Inc.:
• We’ll do deep, courageous inner leadership work to enable you to create outer transformation through profound inner transformation
• We’ll discover and push through new edges in your leadership that will allow you to play a bigger game and become more comfortable with risk and failure
• We’ll identify the stories you tell yourself that keep you, those around you, or your impact smaller than what you’re really capable of
• We’ll identify, hone, and master strengths so that what you do looks like magic
• We’ll confront and dissolve fears, barriers, and doubts that hold you back
• We’ll identify the qualities that have made you successful and examine the ways those habits and skills currently hold you back from your next level of greatness and impact
• We’ll develop your vision for an ideal lifestyle and make it a reality.
The leadership development here is not for everyone. It is high-octane development for people with bold visions, who want lasting results, and who are willing to do the intense and vulnerable work required to create profound and socially conscious impact.